where to find yoga gear

07:43


Quite a few people have asked me about where to go for yoga clothing recently, and I have to say first and foremost, my response is a little different to others. 

As much as I adore aloyoga, nike, sweaty betty, lululemon and the rest of the well known fitness & yoga brands...I am a bargain hunter at heart. 

With the growing popularity of practicing yoga ( which is super awesome) and more and more people opting to get involved in fitness (also awesome). There are many amazing brands out there, and when it comes to yoga - a lot of gorgeous brands that come with a pretty high price tag. 

I have always been one to look around in the hope to spot bargains, trying to find the items I've been admiring for cheaper. So I thought I would list the places I go to, to find new fitness & yoga clothing.


1 - SALES 
Of course you will find cheaper gems in the sales sections of sites, but I always tend to check this part of a brands site out first, to see if there are any items that I love. Like all forms of clothing, new seasons become released and you can find gorgeous gems of pieces that are sold off extra cheap just to make room for the new stock. Dharmabums tend to have really lovely pieces in their sales often. --Check out their sale --> HERE

2 - DEPOP
Depop is an app that I describe as a mixture between instagram and ebay, its laid out pretty similarly to instagram, but instead the images are of items that are priced by the seller. You can also privately contact the seller to negotiate prices. Depop can be hit and miss depending what you are looking for, but I always check in every now and then to see if there are any nice yoga/fitness pieces. 
One depop account I always keep my eyes peeled for bargain buys. I have found everything from aloyoga goddess leggings, to nike hoodies and tops for amazing prices, so definitely worth checking out. 

3 - HIGH STREET
As I said earlier, the popularity in yoga and fitness continues to grow, and this has led pretty much all clothing shops to start accomodating for this. Sometimes you can come across amazing leggings, sports bras and more from your local shops sports section. It's always worth keeping an eye on shops like H&M, Matalan & New Look to see what fitness gear they have in. One of my all time favourite fitness tops was from a New Look Sale for £4! So as I said about check the sale sites, and check out the common high street shops - often the prices in these shops are a lot lower of course because this is not their speciality. 

4 - TKMAXX
This is a new favourite of mine since 2 weeks ago! I've always known the concept of TKMAXX getting bigger brands for cheaper, often when the stock is changing..but I don't get to go here often. However, when I visited recently, I was so pleasantly surprised to find so much gorgeous fitness gear. The above photo shows the items I recently got from TKMAXX. The leggings are by a company called Evolution & Creation ActiveWear and I fell in love with these straight away. The leggings cost only £16.99 which I think is an awesome deal for the quality and beauty. The sports bra is by a brand called Morera and cost £10. Considering many leggings from yoga brands can be anything between £25-£60 and sports bras can even go up to £25, I was pretty happy with my purchases. :)


Later I checked out the website and found lots of other fitness & yoga gear that they didn't have in my local store, so I would absolutely recommend having a look. Other brands they had on my visit were Manuka and Lululemon - so you can find some of the top yoga brands here.

5 - DISCOUNT CODES
Sometimes we fall in love with certain brands, and thats ok. A good thing to do here is to keep an eye on the brand pretty regularly, especially via social media. You will likely come across special promotions and discounts from time to time, that you can make use off to purchase the items you have been wanting for a while. Many sites also have a newsletter that you can sign up to - sometimes offering discount off of your first order, and otherwise, these will keep you updated on sales and promotions :)

So those are the ways in which I try to find bargain yoga & fitness pieces. Don't get me wrong, I will treat myself now and then, but yoga & getting into fitness does not have to cost an arm and a leg. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments