Setting goals & manifesting dreams
08:08
Did you know that an astonishing amount of people break their new years resolutions or quit by 15th January?
Staying committed and avoiding falling back into old habits is darn hard sometimes, habits are easier, habits are comforting, habits are the norm.
Waking up with intention, and setting out what you want to achieve during the day is a great way to avoid falling into old ways.
I for one absolutely love new years, new resolutions, and NEW STATIONARY!
One of my good friends was sweet enough to give me one of the gorgeous journals by the Daily Greatness company. Using this diary I will be attempting to plot my dreams and goals.
I know I am a confessed stationary-holic, but I do believe having a diary, a journal or a notepad really make a difference to how organised I feel and become!
Sending you all out motivational vibes to stick at your new resolutions, even if it is just to "spend less time on my phone".
Lotsa Love,
Atlanta

0 comments